Drop Off Day
Friday, September 8, 9 am - 8 pm
September 9, 9 am - 4 pm
- All consignors need to allow 1 hour for drop-off. Please plan accordingly.
1. When you arrive, you may grab one of our rolling racks to bring your
items inside. Arrange your items by gender and size. This will help you
place your items on the floor more efficiently.
2. Check in at the front to sign-in. If
you are using Express Tag Labels, bring your form at this time.
3. Guarantee --
Option 1 - Guarantee Your Items:
You may choose to guarantee all of your items or a select few…
it is up to you!! In order for your items to be guaranteed: You must bring your
Inventory Sheet, with your items in the same order as listed on your
Inventory Sheet. No exceptions. To ensure all your items are accounted
for, your items will be checked against this list during the Check-In
Process. To complete the guarantee process, your items must be in
order, accounted for, SIGN THE GUARANTEE AGREEMENT (PKS
Guarantee Inspector will have this ready for you) and you (the
Consignor) must pick up your unsold items at the end of the sale. No exceptions. PKS will guarantee the
return of the items or compensation for the unsold items. The
guarantee will only be made after a thorough search has been made for
lost items. The PKS Guarantee will only apply to items not marked to
be donated. Please understand that this process will take a little
longer. You must notify the inspection station volunteer that
you would like to Guarantee BEFORE your items are inspected.
Option 2 - Easy Peazy Express Check-In: Inventory Sheet and Order
of Items are not required. Consignor will not be reimbursed for Lost
Items. Consignor does not need to be present to pick up Unsold Items.
If you are having someone else pick up your unsold items, you will
need to tell the girls when you sign in on Drop-Off Day.
4. If you do not plan to pick up your unsold items, please make sure your
information is correct.
5. Pick up your Private Sale Pass
6. A popsicles worker will direct you to the inspection area.
7. Once all your items have been inspected, they are ready for you to put them on the sales floor.
8.Any abandoned items not placed on the sales floor by the consignor
will be placed in the Rejected area.
NOTE: Every item will be checked
in during drop-off and any unacceptable items will be sent home with the
consignor. Please don't be offended if we ask you to take back some of your
items. We will be screening items very closely so as to maintain the quality
of the sale. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any item that we feel
may not sell. It is often easy to miss a spot or tear when you are getting
your items ready at home. We want to be known for having the best quality
merchandise and we want you as a shopper to have confidence that you are
buying the best at Popsicles.
|Pick Up Day
Sunday, September 17, 11 pm - 3 pm
- You must sign in and show your Drivers License to be able to pick up
your check. If you have someone picking up your items, you must
let us know when you bring your items to Drop-Off. Due to the busyness of
the week, if you email us about someone other than yourself picking up
your check/items, there may be a chance of them not being able to pick up
your check/items. We encourage you to help us by planning ahead. If you have donated your items and do not want to pick up
your check, we will mail it to you within 1 to 2 weeks.
- Need someone else to pick up your check? We will have a sheet
available at drop-off for you to list the people who may pick up your
check. These people will be asked to show a valid driver’s license to
verify their identity. Make sure the person picking up your check knows
your consignor id and is familiar with the items they are picking up. By
having a friend or husband pick up your items, you will not be able to
dispute any missing items. (note: They will not be able to identify
your items that may be in the Lost and Found/Pulled Item Area.) Popsicles is not responsible for items
left after pick–up.
- Please know that it is your responsibility to get all of your
items. We are not responsible for any items you forget to carry out.
- Any unsold items not picked up will be donated to charity.
- An $8.50 participation (publicity/rental/postage) fee will be
deducted from your check in addition to Popsicles 30% fee.
- Clothing items will be grouped by your Consignor
number and placed on designated racks.
- Shoes will be in baskets at the appropriate clothing racks.
- All non-clothing items/shoes will be on tables and/or floor apart from
- Consignors and/or persons picking up unsold items are responsible for
checking all item locations including lost and found for all unsold items.
- OUR TIME IS LIMITED TO MOVE
OUT OF THE BUILDING. ALL ITEMS REMAINING
AFTER 3:00 PM SHARP WILL BE DONATED. WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION.
Copyright Popsicles Consignment Sale LLC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.