- Rubbing Alcohol--Most ink stains can be removed
by blotting stain with rubbing alcohol until ink disappears.
- M30--Great for removing grease stains (from
fried foods). (Dollar General for a $1)
- Dawn Dishwashing Detergent--Another grease
- Dreft stain remover & Biz powder--Fabulous stain
pre-treaters. (These products will get almost anything out!)
- Goo Gone spray--Use to remove melted gum and
crayons. (sold at Wal-Mart)
- Greased Lightening-- Will remove most stains
after first wash, some difficult stains may require a second treating. (found
with household cleaners)
- Clorox Bleach Pen--Good spot remover on white
- Vinegar--Add to your wash cycle
will help remove most odors.
- Opps--(latex paint remover)--Great to use on
plastic toys that have stains, marks, & stickers.
Copyright Popsicles Consignment Sale
LLC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.