PKS Quality Standards
Items will be thoroughly inspected to ensure the
We reserve the right to
reject any item that may not sell based on style or quality. We will NOT accept items that are:
Items that have pet hair or smell of smoke or
Broken items or equipment
- Faded, stained, piled, broken zippers, etc.
Disclaimer on Recalled Children's Items
Please check the following recall pages for toys and
other products for children. These include products containing lead
such as clothing, accessories, furniture and toys. While the law is
intended for manufacturers and retailers not the resale industry, we want
to make sure that our consignors are aware of these recalls.
We believe that POPSICLES consignors would never
intentionally sell an item that would harm someone else, but it is your
responsibility to review the links below and make sure that none of the
items you intend to sell have been recalled or are likely to contain lead.
If items are found on the sales floor that have been recalled, the item
will be pulled from the Popsicles Kids Sale. Thank you for helping us to
keep our children as safe as possible. By participating with
Popsicles as a Consignor you have agreed to these requirements.
Product Recall Finder
Consumer Product Safety Commission-CPSIA Information
US Consumer Product Safety Commission-Guidance for Resellers of Children's
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED at Anytime
- Clothing that is 2 to 3 years old will not be accepted
- No used bras and underwear
- No adult styled shoes
- No jewelry
- Any recalled item
- No cribs that are out of compliance with the new CPSC ruling,
effective June 28, 2011. It is illegal to sell a crib that does not comply
with the CPSC's new standards.
- No car seats/baby carriers no more than 5 years old. Check
- No helmets that were manufactured Before 2009
- No used Pacifiers
- No VHS tapes
- No movies intended for mature audiences only. Children and young teen
movies only. Select PG-13 movies may be ok, nothing R rated.
- No books intended for mature audiences only. Children and young teen
- No adult styled bedding or décor
- No expired baby formula or food. Must be factory sealed.
- No Electronic toys without batteries
- No stuffed animals. Only electronic animals.
- No Pillows of Any Kind
Each Consignor may bring a limit of 300 total items with each
Consignor Number. Multiple pieces priced together is considered one
item. For example: pants and shirt, 2 shirts, etc. There is no limit on
toys, equipment, etc.
Must bring at least 20 items!
Girls and Boys sizes infant - juniors.
Juniors - we are only accepting your best 10
clothing items per gender.
- Juniors - WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING
T-SHIRTS OF ANY KIND except for brands such as Hollister, Abercrombie,
American Eagle, Patagonia, North Face, Nike, Adidas, Under Armor, and
other high quality teen clothing brands. Other items that sell best are
dresses, tops, jeans, jackets, and athletic clothing. Please remember just
because it is a Teen size, does not mean it will be accepted.
- Maternity Clothes - No longer accepting
Maternity for Fall Events. Maternity only accepted for Spring Events. (must be
- Maternity - we are only accepting your best
10 items (Spring Event Only).
- Clothing must be in excellent condition, pressed and hung on hangers.
- ALL ONESIES must be on hangers.
Onesies may be pinned to the hanger. Without the bag, shoppers can see the
item better. We will have a basket for onesies that are brand NEW and
- No longer accepting socks and
tights unless they are NEW in Package.
- Spring/Summer Sale Accepted Items
- Capris and Shorts
- Short sleeved and 3/4 length sleeved shirts (no
- Long sleeved clothing-pastel colored boys dress
shirts and lighter weight infant clothing.
- Jackets-light weight wind breakers, light weight
sweaters and rain jackets.
- Fall/Winter Sale Accepted Items
- Capris (no spring colored/spring detailed)
- Sweat pants/windsuits
- Long sleeved and 3/4 length shirts (no spring
colored/spring detailed). At our discretion, Short-sleeved shirts will
only be accepted if they are appropriate for the Fall Season.
- Short sleeved holiday dresses (Halloween,
Thanksgiving & Christmas)
- Coats & Jackets (heavy & light weight)
- Halloween Costumes
- Sizes infant - juniors.
- All shoes must be shoes teens would wear. This means no adult
- Excellent condition.
- Spring/Summer Shoes NOT Accepted
- NO Lined Boots (ski, snow, crocs, etc)
- Fall/Winter Shoes NOT Accepted
- NO white dress shoes
- Sandals, flip-flops, white dress shoes and other spring-summer styles
- Junior's/Women's styles - must be current
- Purses need to be ziptied to a large hanger.
- When tagging, use the descriptive box to tell about
your purse. ex. brand, color, etc.
Toys & Equipment:
(strollers, walkers, cribs, . . .)
- Items must be cleaned and in working order.
- All toys must include batteries (this will ensure that it works
- Toy parts must be attached to item.
- NO STUFFED ANIMALS.
- We accept electronic stuffed animals.
- We will be accepting Home Furniture during Consignor Drop-Offs on
Friday and Saturday..
- Furniture Items Accepted: Dining tables, stools, large
area rugs, end/coffee tables, hutches, entertainment centers, bookcases,
desks, office chairs, bedroom furniture (No Mattresses), armoires,
patio furniture and lamps..
- Furniture Items NOT accepted: No Home Décor
(pictures/frames, mirrors, knick- knacks), No Couches, No
Recliners, No Mattresses.
- Condition of Furniture: All furniture must be in good condition
and functioning properly. No recalled items. No stains. Nothing broken.
PKS has the right to not accept any item. If you are unsure whether your
item is acceptable, email
Julie for further assistance.
- Exercise Equipment only accepted in
the Spring Sale.
- Exercise tapes/DVDs, treadmills, stationary bikes, weights, etc.
- Must be in working order - like new.
Here are some suggestions!
kids sports equip.
beds (cribs, toddler,...)